Thursday 9 October 2014

Wrapping up for Autumn

-Outfit Of The Day's-

It has certainly been getting colder over the past few days in Britain, which is great! I can now finally start wearing my favourite scarf and coat, which has been sitting in my wardrobe since September, because it was surprisingly warm this September.  

In these two looks, I have gone very smart/casual with wearing my hair in either a high messy ponytail to give the look a laid-back feel to it, or in messy waves with a middle parting to again create a relaxed look that isn't too overdone. The same with my make-up, I have gone with an everyday brown smokey/sultry eye and the classic nude lip to create a natural look with my make-up that won't need much redoing throughout the day. 

In outfit 1, I am wearing my French Connection black waxed jeans to give that leather appearance to the look, but these are so much more comfortable than leather pants and are very flattering on. I have paired this with a white French Connection knitted jumper to contrast with the jeans and add a bit of warmth to my look. This jumper really brings the colour in my dark red tartan Barbour scarf which looks very autumnal and very fitting for the weather. Plaid and tartan patterns are still very fashionable this season, but if your afraid to wear these patterns in high doses, than wearing something like the scarf will just really bring a look together and give it a bit of contrast. I am wearing on my feet French Connection heeled ankle boots, (a bit obsessed with French Connection), to give me some height and some extra colour to the look so it doesn't look too dull and finally my coat is Michael Kors which is very comfortable and warm.


In outfit 2 I've gone with a deep royal blue jumper from Reiss to contrast the traditional autumnal colours. Deep blues are on trend this seasons and wearing it like I have done just gets the balance right with the overall look and makes the blue really stand out in the jumper. I paired this with black biker jeans from warehouse to give a bit of edge to the look with the zipped detailing. The boots also bring out the biker theme as they are ribbed at the front with 3 buckles going up the shoe. These were purchased from Kurt Geiger and I have worn them too death. 

These 2 outfits are very fashionable and extremely comfortable for this season. I know I will get a lot of wear out of these as I just love the way they look.
I hope you have enjoyed this blog and send me your outfit of the days as I love seeing what people are wearing for this seasons.
All the best
-Jessie-

Instagram: JESSIE_RIGAZIO
Facebook: Jessie Rigazio
Twitter: @JessieRigazio 

No comments:

Post a Comment