Friday 17 October 2014

Sanctuary Best Products



Finding the best Spa like products for an affordable price can be at times, difficult and everyone wants to feel pampered after a long day but without paying for the Spa treatment that can be quite expensive.
Sanctuary, I believe do the best Spa like products, not forgetting that their are a few products that I wouldn't always buy again. But a lot of their products I would buy again, because they feel very luxurious on the skin and the packaging makes then look very expensive when displayed in your bathroom. It never feels cheap in both the content and the packaging. They have really hit the nail on the head.  



This is just a collection of my few favourites from Sanctuary and as you can tell my the picture, the packaging is just impeccable. Very luxurious and classically done to give it that expensive feel about it. And I also love how the colours chosen give a very Spa feel as the deep purples and blues I find are quite relaxing and peaceful. Their is no plain white that looks boring, its all very eye catching and appealing to look at.



I love these two products as the Cocooning Body Butter feels very silky and soft on the skin. Its very hydrating, yet you never feel it on the skin, or get that clogging feel to your pores as it is very fast absorbing and light. And the Tight & Tone body Serum has a lovely refreshing, citrus smell to it. It is very light on the skin and I am very pleased with the pump so I can get the amount needed without any mess or fuss. These two products both work well together in smell and in appearance. 


I have also been a fond admirer of Sancutary's skincare range as it again feels very luxurious if you want an extra pamper or give you skin the 'special treatment'. I love these two facial lotions, one for the day and one for the night. As they never clog my pores or make me breakout. Their a very intense and deeply hydrate the skin making it feel very smooth, matte and silky. I also love the packaging detail on the night cream as it looks very expensive and has a very luxurious feel to it.

I hope you have enjoyed this post on Sanctuary Products and how to find alternative to get the Spa like feel on a daily basis.
You can also find me on: 

Instagram: JESSIE_RIGAZIO
Facebook: Jessie Rigazio
Twitter: @JessieRigazio

All the best
Love
-Jessie-

No comments:

Post a Comment