Tuesday 9 September 2014

Warwick Castle

So I know its been a while since I last did a blog post but I have been extremely busy the last week and haven't really found a chance to blog. But I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been doing. On Friday, me , my family and a few friends took a road trip down to Warwickshire which is such an iddlic countryside with spectacular views. Its very surreal when your around such a beautiful place. We visited the popular Warwick Castle which is simply amazing and full of entertainment. Its beautifully preserved and your abled to view every nick and cranny of the place which will overwhelm you. It was actually the second time I had viewed the Castle and it still takes my breath away every time I go. Its really treat for the family and makes learning history fun with archery entertainment, to birds of prey, to jousting. You will never be bored and I would really recommend it for a family day out because their is so much to explore, the fun is endless. Here are a few photos I took of my journey to Warwickshire. I Hope you enjoy x



























No comments:

Post a Comment