Wednesday 17 September 2014

Drugstore Autumn Nails

Drugstore nail polishes are very often excellent quality and price compared to the higher end market and I find when it becomes Autumn, I change nail polish like I change clothes. I need nail polish that is good quality, with a nice glossy sheen to the finish, but for an affordable price so I don't feel like I am spending that heart stopping amount for a nail polish that I'll wear for 3 days.





















I like nail polishes that have that expensive look to them, when really, they cost me £5. But with that gel, glossy finish and for autumn, I particularly love deep reds and plums as they look perfect on any skin colour and are very autumnal colours.

On these two photos I wearing OPI I Brake For Manicures, which is a gorgeous dark plum/burgundy. I love the finish on the OPI nail polishes and can be bought in a lot of Poundland stores stock OPI. They do tend to be their old stock, but they are bargain for £1 so keep your eyes peeled in your local Poundland/Poundworld.


I also love the Revlon, Rimmel and Collection nail polishes as I find they are great value for money costing for £2.99 and onwards. They have a lovely finish to them and a very easy to apply with wider applicators, so in one sweep and your done. The pigmentation is exceptional on these brands, you never have to layer up on coats to get the full colour, which we all know, can take a while to dry.


  • Revlon - 795 Devilish 
  • Rimmel - 359 Little Brown Dress
  • Collection - Vixen Red 3
These are all colours and brands I would recommend for this Autumn that would look perfect for the upcoming season and are incredible value for money. Also look in shops like Poundland and Poundworld because you'd be surprised at what bargains lurk in their stores. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and have a lovely evening. 

All The Best
-Jessie-

No comments:

Post a Comment