Friday 12 September 2014

Soap & Glory Review

-Soap & Glory-


So I have been a big fan of the Soap & Glory range and although I may use other products every now and then, Soap & Glory is a brand I continually keep going back too. The smells and textures are just simply divine and luxurious and I absolutely love the brands packaging, as its funky and extremely eye catching. They look pleasant and appealing in the bathroom and the hand pump makes it very easy to get the amount you need onto your hand without making the packaging messy or gunky. Here's a little review on 3 products that are my favourite in their collection. 

-Hand Maid Hand Cleaning Gel-

I have been using Hand Maid for at least a year now and its a hand gel that does everything in one bottle. It cleans your hands for bacteria but its that something extra special to an ordinary hand sanitizer. The reason why I love it so much is it smells incredible but without being to overpowering. So the minute you put it on, you feel clean and fresh.  The gel itself isn't sticky when rubbed into your hands and dries very quickly so your not waiting for the product to be absorbed into your skin. I also love how moisturising it is and makes your hands feel soft and smooth, like you've just used a hand cream. The only issue I have is it would be nice if the bottle size was a little bit bigger, or that you could buy a slightly bigger version because I use public transport a lot, I find I can go through a bottle in a months time, so it never really lasts me a great deal. 

-Smoothie Star Body Milk-

This product I could actually eat, if it was food. The smell is incredibly sweet with a bit a spice too it. So if your not into sweet smells, I wouldn't say this is the best product for you. However, I love this products because it deeply moisturises the skin without being to thick or heavy on the skin. So body creams you can really feel on skin and can take some time to be fully absorbed. Yet, its slightly thicker then a lotion so it leaves the skin hydrated, smooth and soft. The product isn't greasy or sticky when applied to the skin so you don't have your clothes sticking to your skin. The only downfall with this product is the smell doesn't last that long on the skin. You'll find throughout the day, once its been absorbed, the smell dilutes and really can't smell the oats or honey. Apart from that thought, I love this products and for the amount you get in a bottle, I think its a bargain. 

-Sugar Crush Body Wash- 

This is pretty much the only body wash I use because it smells so fruity and fresh. Its cleansing and softening and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and not dry. The bubbles this body wash makes is insane and is great to add into the bath to give you an extra bubbly bath. The wash itself really lasts on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and awake. I like how the product really lasts because its so foamy, a small pea drop really lasts so I know i'm getting value for money. The scent is fruity, tangy and sweet which helps you to start the day and relax you in the evening. There is not a bad word I can say about this products as it does everything and more that a body wash should do and I really recommend it to you.

______________________________________________________________________________

So this has been my review on my 3 favourite Soap & Glory products. I hope you have found it useful and know that Soap & Glory do a wide range of products that I will eventually also write a review for. 
I hope you have a lovely day and if you have any other suggestions for reviews please leave a comment below as I love to write reviews. Thank you for reading. 
 All the best
-Jessie-

No comments:

Post a Comment